To Our Customers & Community,
In light of the latest updates regarding COVID-19, we want to share the safety measures Boca Java is focusing on at this time. We continue to closely monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and are following all best practices, recommendations and preventive measures.
Below are additional steps we are taking:
- Hygiene is core to our Good Manufacturing Practices and we regularly inspect production to ensure all employees are properly washing their hands according to Food Safety Guidelines.
- We've increased the frequency of our sanitation activities.
- We've asked all staff that aren't feeling well to stay home.
- To promote social distancing, we've postponed all of our travel and events.
- Our leadership team meets daily to review our plans and ensure current best practices are effective. At this time, we do not foresee any issues with providing our customers with amazing coffee, tea and cocoa products as we will be working hard to keep products in stock.
We extend all of our thoughts and prayers to all those impacted by COVID-19 and will continue to work with our customers, employees and communities to get through this together.
Douglass & Jason Barrow
Brothers & Owners